Rheumatism - rheumatic diseases
Today, the term rheumatism is no longer used to refer to a single diagnosis. On the contrary, experts currently distinguish between more than 200 types of rheumatic diseases. This large number of health problems is accompanied by an equally large number of unpleasant physical manifestations, such as various types of pain, inflammation, swelling, or more serious damage to the internal organs.
Here you have the opportunity to get acquainted with the typical symptoms and examples of rheumatic diseases, and at the same time, with natural products that are capable of alleviating the physical difficulties, and painful and inflammatory joint damage.
- Maximum balsam
- Master balsam
- Tea Go
- Types of rheumatic diseases
- Causes of rheumatic disorders
- Symptoms of rheumatic diseases
Herbal products for rheumatic pain and inflammation
Maximum balsam is our main product for stifling unpleasant rheumatism symptoms. Unique formula of herbal ingredients brings the best that nature has to offer for treating swellings, inflammations and pains. The main benefits include:
- Contains 19 healing herbs.
- Purely natural product doesn’t contain any artificial, synthetic additives.
- Purely herbal ingredients guarantee that the application of the balsam doesn’t bring you unpleasant side effects.
- Comfrey extract in the balsam is a natural anti-inflammatory that helps heal and stifle pain.
- Turmeric, brings on the other hand healing to joints, regenerates and slows down the degenerative processes.
- Balsam can be used as a treatment of post-injury areas.
- Helps with arthrosis pain, slows down the degenerative processes that damage joint structures..
- Helps alleviate arthritic inflammation and joint swelling and return to joints their flexibility and mobility.
- Contains vitamins A and E.
For many customers, Master Balsam is now an essential aid in dealing with various painful conditions. It was created with the aim to capitalize on the knowledge of herbalists and natural alternative medicine and thus naturally bring relief to the injured parts of the human musculoskeletal apparatus. The combination of herbal extracts is directed against muscular pain, whether it is the back muscles or the muscles of the upper or lower limbs, which are most affected during physical activity.
- Brings relief and relaxation to muscles.
- Contains 12 healing herbs.
- Herbal extract mixture makes Master balsam an excellent product to alleviate pain.
- A purely natural product.
- Without added preservatives, aromas and the like.
- Suitable to apply on swollen areas affected by inflammation.
Bringing to your attention Vitago nutritional supplement - it contains natural substances beneficial for joints, muscles and soft tissues. There are chondroprotective substances present, which are an effective aid in the arthrosis of various weight-bearing joints and various chondropathies. The main substances Vitago contains are glucosamine and chondroitin. They represent world-known nutrition for joint structures, especially for articular cartilage, which very often undergoes degenerative processes and changes.
Vitago is rich in omega-3 fatty acids. For more information on the effects of this product, please contact us! We will be happy to provide further information.
In general, it is known that teas from nettle, dandelions and willows have extremely beneficial effects on joint pain, rheumatic pain. It is no coincidence that Tea Go contains 2 of the 3 mentioned ingredients. In addition, herbal tea blend also contains archangelica, meadowsweet and rosemary. If this combination of herbs seems appealing to you and you have other questions, please feel free to ask us for more valuable information!
Types of rheumatic diseases
Traditional folk beliefs that rheumatism is a disease of old people and that it is caused by human exposure to cold and damp have probably rang for good. Today, we no longer consider it a reliable piece of knowledge. New knowledge should lead us to correct our ideas of what can be understood by the term rheumatism. The term rheumatism has its origin in the Greek word "rheo-", which means to "flow". The initial notions of the disease thus included the belief that the disease “flows” from the head (brain) to various parts of the body where it causes damage and pain.
According to the European League Against Rheumatism - EULAR, “rheumatic and musculoskeletal diseases (RMDs) are a diverse group of diseases that mostly affect the joints but can affect muscles, other tissues and internal organs. There are over 200 different RMDs that affect children and adults. They are usually caused by immune system disorders, inflammation, infections or progressive damage to joints, muscles and bones. Many of these diseases are long-term and worsen over time. They are usually painful and limiting in function. In severe cases, they can lead to significant disability, which has a major impact on quality of life and life expectancy. ”
Such a large number of different types of diseases calls for some basic classification that will make it possible to understand these diseases based on their common characteristics. There are four main groups of rheumatic diseases:
- Inflammatory conditions - the most common being rheumatoid arthritis which affects not only joints but also connective tissues of some of the internal organs. Other types: psoriatic arthritis, infectious arthritis, Bechterev's disease- ankylosing spondylitis and others. Many of these disorders are considered autoimmune conditions where the immune system that usually serves to protect our health, starts to attack healthy cells and tissues.
- Metabolic disorders - in other words an anomaly of the biochemical processes of the organism. The most known diseases are osteoporosis and gout. In the case of osteoporosis, calcium processing is incorrectly followed by bone loss, which is a consequence of its deficiency. The gout is the deposition of uric acid in the soft tissues of muscles and joints.
- Degenerative conditions - this category includes non-inflammatory joint and muscle diseases such as osteoarthritis, gonarthrosis, spondylosis and the like. The cause for these is an overuse of functional parts of the joints such as joint cartilage.
- Nonarticular rheumatism - includes pains and disorders of intervertebral discs, insertions and tendons of individual parts of the limbs (elbows, shoulders, knees, ankles, wrists, neck, sacral spine, etc.). entesitis or enthesopathy.
Causes of rheumatic disorders
- Degenerative processes associated with aging
- Excess pressure on the joints leading to overuse
- Immune system disorders causing inflammation in joints
- Metabolism disorders
- Genetic predispositions
- Lifestyle (excess weight, lack of movement, wrong diet habits, smoking, excess alcohol usage and such)
Symptoms of rheumatic diseases
It’s possible to right off the bat name several basic rheumatism symptoms. If you suffer from any of the following symptoms, it’s time to seek medical assistance:
- Continuous joint pain
- Joint inflammation accompanied with swelling and redness of the affected area
- Joint deformation
- Limited joint mobility and flexibility
- Sensitivity to touch
- Extreme tiredness, weakness, lack of energy
Symptoms accompanying various types of rheumatic diseases vary from patient to patient. It all depends on the expertise, willingness and experience of the doctor you have entrusted yourself to and the type of treatment he or she chooses.
Possible solutions to health problems related to rheumatism
Usually, the first aid includes painkillers, whether paracetamol or drugs like ibuprofen or naproxen. For further diagnosis and subsequent treatment, many additional examinations are required to determine the true cause of the pain.
In the case of metabolic rheumatic disorders, it is necessary to set up a type of therapy that will be aimed at solving the problems of metabolism, defects of biochemical processes. Doctors in case of these diseases also require a change in diet.
A major problem is the treatment of inflammatory, autoimmune rheumatic diseases, especially rheumatoid arthritis. Recent therapies aim at suppressing and reversing defective autoimmune processes taking place in the body. Despite all the scientific efforts, rheumatoid arthritis remains an incurable disease. Doctors, however try to slow down these degenerative processes by using nonsteroidal anti flogistics to relieve pain. In case of a serious joint deformation and dysfunction, doctors are forced to undergo a surgical solution, occasionally even replacing the joint with endoprosthesis.
However, there may not be such a drastic impact on organism at all. A person afflicted with some form of rheumatic illness can start regularly exercising to improve fitness, strengthen muscles, and reduce weight, which are all factors that can ultimately bring some relief.
Rheumatic diseases pose a great challenge for the scientists. A great amount of finances are used every year for different therapies and treatments. This is the main reason why specialists want to find more effective ways to fight these problems.
HillVital has a variety of products that help eliminate unpleasant rheumatism pains. Each product has a different herbal composition and delivers different results. Take our advice on what product is right for you! Get informed about discounts and special offers!