Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
I. COMPANY INFORMATION
You are entering into a legally binding contract, every time you buy goods or services on the internet.
This page informs you of the Terms & Conditions on which we supply any of our products listed on our website www.hillvitalshop.co.uk. Please read the Terms & Conditions carefully before ordering any products from our website. It is required that you understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these Terms&Conditions. You can print a copy of these Terms&Conditions by selecting the print option from the “File” menu of your browser.
By using this website, you acknowledge and agree that these Terms & Conditions, constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between us concerning your use of the website, and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications.
We have the right to revise and amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time without prior notice by changing them on the website, provided that any such change will not affect any purchases you have made before the change is implemented.. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the website. Your continued use of the website constitutes your agreement to all such terms and conditions.
With respect to any dispute regarding the website, all rights and obligations and all actions contemplated by these Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the EU, as if the Terms and Conditions were a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within EU.
HillVital site is owned and operated by BizPartner Group GmbH.
Augsburger Straße 33, 10789 Berlin
ID: HRB 191318
Tax ID: 27/230/50129
VAT ID: DE316926887
BizPartner Group Ltd.
20-22 Wenlock Road,
N1 7GU London
II. GENERAL CONDITIONS
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts, which are concluded with us as a supplier (BizPartner Group GmbH) via the website https://www.hillvitalshop.co.uk. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of your own terms and conditions is ruled out.
(2) A consumer, in accordance with the following regulations, is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes primarily attributable to neither their commercial nor their self-employed activity. An entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a legal partnership that concludes a legal transaction thus engaging in his/its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Contract - Agreement
(1) The contract involves the sale of goods.
(2) We (BizPartner Group GmbH) provide you with a binding agreement, based on our presentation of the respective offers on the website, subject to the terms specified in the product description.
(3) The agreement will be concluded via the online shopping basket, as follows:
- The goods intended for sale are stored in the "shopping basket". You can make changes there at any time via the corresponding button in the navigation bar.
- After opening the "basket" page and entering the personal data as well as selecting payment and shipping options, all the data will be summarized on the site, before submitting the order.
- If you use an instant payment-system (eg. PayPal / PayPal Express, debit/credit card) as a payment method, you will be either directed to the order summary page in our online store or you will be transferred to the provider of your chosen payment method.
- If you have been directed to a respective payment system, enter your details as appropriate. You will then be redirected back to the order summary page in our online shop.
- Before you submit the order, you have the opportunity to review all the information given again and change (via the function "back" in the browser) or cancel the purchase.
- By submitting the order via the "confirm order" button, you agree to a legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract becomes legally valid.
(4) The final order processing and the sending of all information required for the conclusion of the contract is partially automated and takes place via email. Therefore, make sure that the email address you provide is correct and there are no spam filters active that would prevent the receiving of the e-mail.
§ 3 Retention - Ownership
(1) You can only exercise the right of retention if the situation in question involves claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price is paid in full.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur, the following additions apply:
- a) We reserve the right of ownership of the goods until a complete settlement of all claims arising from the current business relationship. Before the transfer of ownership of the reserved goods, a pledge or security transfer of the goods is not permitted.
- b) You can resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, you already assign to us all claims in the amount of the invoice amount, which accrue to you from the resale, and we accept the assignment. You are further authorized to collect the claim. If you do not properly meet your payment obligations, however, we reserve the right to collect the claim ourselves.
- c) In the case of combination and mixing of the reserved goods, we acquire co-ownership of the new item in proportion of the invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed items at the time of processing.
- d) We commit to releasing the securities that are due to us at your request, to the extent that the realizable value of our securities exceeds the requirement to be secured by more than 10%. The choice of which securities are to be released is our responsibility.
§ 4 Warranty
(1) The statutory warranty rights exist.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and damage made while in transport and to notify us and forward any complaints to us as soon as possible. Even if you do not comply with this, this does not affect your statutory warranty claims.
(3) Insofar as you are an entrepreneur, the following applies contrary to the aforementioned warranty regulations:
- a) As a condition of the matter, only details provided by us and a product description provided by the manufacturer represent the properties and condition of the product in question. Other advertising, public proposals and terms of the manufacturer are not considered to be representative of the product’s properties.
- b) In case of defects, we reserve the right to repair or replace the product. If the defect elimination fails, you can request a reduction in price or withdraw from the contract at your discretion. The elimination of defects is determined to have failed after a second unsuccessful trial, unless the nature of the item or the defect or some other circumstances indicate otherwise. In the case of repair, we do not have to bear the increased costs associated with the shipment of the goods to a place other than the place of delivery, provided that the shipment does not correspond to the intended use of the goods.
- c) The warranty period is one year from the delivery of the goods. The reduction of the time limit does not apply:
- to damages culpably attributable to us arising from injury to life, limb or health and for other damages caused by willful intent or gross negligence;
- as far as we have fraudulently concealed the defect or have accepted a warranty for the quality of the thing;
- in the case of goods which have been used for a structure in accordance with their normal use and have caused its defectiveness;
- in the case of legal recourse claims that you have against us in connection with warranty rights.
§ 5 Choice of law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
(1) German law is applied. For consumers, this choice of law applies only to the extent that it does not remove the protection under legal provisions in the habitual residence of the consumer (favorable principle).
(2) The place of performance of all services from our existing business associations and jurisdictions is our headquarters, as far as you are not a consumer, but a merchant, a legal entity under public law or public special assets. The same applies if you do not have a general jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or your home or habitual residence is not known at the time the complaint is filed. The right to appeal to the court of another statutory jurisdiction remains unaffected.
(3) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention do not apply explicitly.
III. Customer information
1. Seller’s identity
BizPartner Group GmbH
Augsburger Straße 33
Alternative dispute solution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online disagreements (OS platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information about the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps to conclude the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are made in accordance with the regulations "contract- agreement" of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. Contract language - Contract storage
3.1. Contract language is English.
3.2. The complete contract text will not be saved by us. Before you submit the order via the online shopping-basket system, the contract data can be printed out or saved electronically using the browser's print function. Once the order has been received by us, the order, the legally required information for distance contracts and the general terms and conditions will be sent to you via e-mail.
4. Essential features of the product or service
The essential features of the product and/or service are found in the respective offer.
5. Price and Payment Methods
5.1. The prices quoted in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs are total prices. They include all price-components including all applicable taxes.
5.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. Via our website or in the respective offer, the delivery costs will be shown separately in the order process and in addition have to be paid by you, unless free shipping is promised.
5.3. The payment methods available to you are shown under a corresponding button on the website or in the respective offer.
5.4. Unless stated otherwise, the payment entitlements under the contract are immediately due for payment. The prices found can be found in the respective offers.
6. Delivery Terms
6.1. Delivery terms, delivery date, and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a corresponding button on the website or in the respective offer.
6.2. Insofar as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold during shipment will only be transferred to you upon delivery of the goods, irrespective of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have ordered a shipping company independently, which has not been designated by the seller or any other person designated to carry out the shipment.
If you are an entrepreneur, the delivery and shipment take place at your risk.
7. Legal liability
Responsibility for errors is subject to the "Warranty" regulation in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
This information was created by lawyers specializing in the retailer's IT Law and is continuously monitored for legal compliance. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal certainty of the texts and is responsible in case of warnings. Further information is available at https://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.
IV. ORDERING PROCESS
The goods can be ordered by the buyer as follows:
- via the Internet site www.hillvitalshop.co.uk
- by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone on +44 203 608 3178.
Explanation of the status of your order ("Account settings" and "My orders")
- REGISTERED - new registered but not yet accepted order, 1st stage.
- CONFIRMED - We have seen and register your order, in the order note we will inform you about the time of delivery, availability/unavailability of individual items (this is information for you to know that the order has come from you and we register it).
- WAITING FOR DISPATCH - upon your agreement with the delivery date, we are preparing your order to be dispatched.
- WAITING FOR PAYMENT - after confirmation of the order, and sending you the details for payment, we are waiting for the payment to arrive to our account. We will dispatch the order after receiving the payment.
- PAID - status when payment has already arrived from you and is waiting for the goods to be dispatched.
- INVOICE - the goods are ready for shipment.
- SENT - information for you that the goods have been dispatched and will be delivered within 2 working days to you by a courier.
- CANCELED - cancelled order
We may be unable to process your order if:
- the Product you ordered is out of stock or discontinued;or
- there is a problem with authorization of the payment on your credit card.
We will not add a copy of these terms of sale to your order. We may update the version of these terms of sale on the website from time to time, and we do not guarantee that the version you have agreed to will remain accessible. Therefore, it is recommended that you download or print copy of these Terms & Conditions for your record.
V. PRODUCT INFORMATION
We are required by law to make no claim for the therapeutic qualities of the remedies that we sell.
However, the traditional values of herbal remedies are well known and information may be obtained from books, leaflets and the internet. We are also able to give you limited information and one of our friendly staff will be pleased to answer your queries when possible.
Please remember that the ultimate choice is yours, thus giving you more control over your health.
The contents of the hillvitalshop.co.uk, such as text, graphics, images, information and other material contained on the hillvitalshop.co.uk website are for informational purposes only. The content of our website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. You should never hesitate in asking your physician or another qualified medical professional for advice with any questions you may have regarding your health condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency immediately. Relying on any information provided by HillVital, our employees, others appearing on this site at the invitation of HillVital, or other visitors to the site is entirely at your own risk.
The description and specification of products on our website is only approximate and we reserve the right to make changes which do not materially affect the quality or performance of those products.
We may amend any error emerged in our website or retract any product from sale without any liability. Price and availability is also subject to change without notice.
The purchase of products via our website will be subject to our Terms & Conditions and we will ask you to agree to our Terms & Conditions each time you place an order on our website.
In the unlikely event that a product is faulty, please contact our customer service department. You have right to exchange, refund or repair if the product you bought is faulty. However, you won't have any legal right if the product was damaged by wear and tear, an accident or misuse. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
To report a faulty product, please contact Customer care line team on tel.no.: +44 203 608 3178 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
VI. PRICES AND PAYMENT
- Prices listed on the www.hillvitalshop.co.uk website are valid for the purchase of products through the internet shop. The price of any products will be as quoted on our website, except in cases of obvious error, for which we will not be liable.
- Prices shown on the website www.hillvitalshop.co.uk are in UK pounds sterling (£), and do include the VAT (seller BizPartner Group GmbH)
- All discounts and products in promotion are calculated from the price listed on the website www.hillvitalshop.co.uk from the "Original Price". The buyer finds discounted goods also in the "PROMOTIONS" section, with the product in promotion meeting all the requirements of the "Promoted Product" i.e.: The "Original Price" of the product, the “Promotion Price” and the end date of the promotion for the given product are stated. Please note that as promotions are offered for a limited period of time subsequent amendments to your order may mean that certain promotions are no longer being offered. The price of the goods does not include a delivery charges.
- These prices exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due according to the method and place of delivery.
- Prices may change at any time, but changes will not affect orders which we have already confirmed.
- Packaging, Shipping or other fees are not charged.
- We cannot complete your order until you have paid for it in full. Payment can be made by most major credit / debit cards or PayPal by completing the relevant details on the “Order Summary” page.
- By using a credit/debit card to pay for your order, you confirm that the card being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation and authorisation checks by the issuer of the credit/debit card. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment we will not accept your order and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal. We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment in accordance with your order.
- Our website offers a large number of products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, may be some of the products listed on our website incorrectly valued. We will rectify all such errors as soon as we become aware of them. If the correct price differs from the price shown on our website, usually at our discretion either turn to you for instructions before shipping the product, or reject the order and notify you of such rejection.
Payment for orders could be made by:
- All major credit/debit cards
The tax document (invoice) is delivered to the buyer together with the goods.
VII. DELIVERY AND SHIPPING
Our bank account information:
Account holder: BizPartner Group GmbH
Account Number: 74343679
UK sort code: 23-14-70
Address: TransferWise 56 Shoreditch High Street London E1 6JJ United Kingdom
- The Buyer acknowledges that the offer of goods on www.hillvitalshop.co.uk does not represent the current inventory status but the assortment that we offer to the buyer through this site. Although we try to maintain inventory at all items advertised for sale on our website, it cannot be guaranteed, so that receiving of the order by us does not produce binding contract to deliver what you ordered. In the event of unavailability for any reason, we will advise you of our position after we receive your order and that we will look for your subsequent instructions.
- Delivery time for goods in the offer www.hillvitalshop.co.uk is as follows:
- If the ordered goods are in stock, then they are usually dispatched within 24-48 hours of receipt of the order
- If the ordered goods are NOT in stock, the buyer will be informed about the delivery date within 2 working days of receipt of the order.
- Deliveries by courier service are within 2 working days of dispatch. Delivery is done during working days only. Delivery of packages within UK Mainland takes usually 2 - 4 working days, however, during busy periods or delivery outside UK Mainland and to Scottish Highlands can take a little longer.
- The delivery period and the delivery date will be communicated by the seller to the buyer upon confirmation of the order by e-mail or by telephone, if its not stated directly on the site. If the buyer does not comply with the announced extended delivery time, he/she has the option to cancel the order in accordance with these Terms and Conditions
- The goods are sent to the buyer only after full amount has been credited into the seller's bank account
- The delivery of goods does not include its installation.
- Sale and delivery of goods through the www.hillvitalshop.co.uk is normally only performed within the United Kingdom. If you are interested in delivering goods outside the United Kingdom, you should contact the seller.
- We will ensure delivery of the products you order, the method and to the address you specified in the checkout procedure. However, the delivery time will not be binding on the contract between us.
- If you do not accept delivered products or provide sufficient delivery instructions, we may cancel your order and retain the products. In that case, we will reimburse you for the price of the products, but you will still be responsible for any postage.
- If an error occurs, or there is any other problem with the delivery, you must notify us in writing within 14 days from the date of receipt. We will not be liable for any loss or damage if you fail to do this.
- Delivery of the goods is deemed to be the delivery of the goods to the specified place.
- The goods are adequately packed and secured. The buyer is obliged to check the integrity of the consignment when accepting delivery. If the buyer finds any damage to the shipment, he/she is obliged to inform the seller immediately of this fact, but no later than within 24 hours from the day of delivery. The buyer is required to write down the damage to the courier service receipt. Without this listing, no complaints will be accepted later.
- In the case of delivery of the goods by the courier the order is fully insured.
- Together with the goods, the seller will provide the buyer with an invoice (tax document) - it serves as a delivery note, service manual and warranty card (if required by the type of goods).
- You will take the ownership of the goods once they have been delivered after which point they are held at your own risk and we will not be held liable for their loss or damage.
- The seller is not responsible for the late delivery caused by the carrier. Damage to the consignment caused by the carrier is in full compliance with the carrier. Such cases are resolved by the seller by delivering new goods to the buyer, regardless of the settlement with the carrier. The price of shipment is stated on the purchase receipt separately and is part of the total value of the order.
- The seller is not responsible for any failure of delivery caused by the manufacturer or distributor as a result of any restriction, cancellation of distribution rights or other unforeseeable obstacles. In this case, the buyer is entitled to a full refund of the money.
- The cost of delivering oversized, fragile or heavy goods is binding on the seller to notify the buyer when the order is confirmed.
- Courier service:
- delivery of goods through certified courier service. Packages are packed in cardboard boxes or plastic packages. This package will be delivered within 2 working days of the dispatch (if there are no shipping complications) provided you placed your order by 2pm.
- Upon receiving of your order, the parcel will be transferred to the courier service. After you receive an e-mail from us confirming your order has been shipped, you will receive an e-mail from courier with your package number and a link through which you can track the package. The e-mail will also state the expected time when the courier will deliver the package. Delivery of packages within UK Mainland takes usually 2 - 4 working days, however, during busy periods or delivery outside UK Mainland and to Scottish Highlands can take a little longer.
- In the event that the goods have not been delivered by the courier at the agreed time (usually within 48 hours of dispatch) and the buyer has no information on the status of delivery of the goods, he may contact our customer service line +44 203 608 3178 where the required information will be provided.
- Orders sent by courier need to be signed-for on delivery unless you give us special instructions to leave goods without them being signed for. Where such a request is made, HillVital cannot accept responsibility for any loss of or damage to the delivery.
VIII. RETURNS,REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
- The seller provides a 24-month product warranty. The guarantee begins from the buyer's acceptance of goods. The Buyer notes that he is required to view the goods immediately upon receipt. If the goods are not according to the purchase contract, the buyer is obliged to notify the seller immediately.
In case of:
- the error is removable, the buyer has the right that error has to be removed free of charge, in timely manner and properly without delay, or the right to exchange products. The buyer notes that the seller is entitled, instead of removing the error, to replace the defective goods, unless this action causes serious difficulties to buyer.
- it is an unrecoverable error that prevents the goods from being properly used, the buyer has the right to exchange the item or to cancel the contract.
- it is a non-removable error but does not prevent the goods from being properly used, the buyer has the right to a reasonable discount from the original price.
- it is an error that can be repaired, but it is a repetitive error or there are several errors, the buyer has the right to replace the goods or to withdraw the contract.
- The buyer acknowledges that the seller is not responsible for damage of goods caused by accident, improper care, negligence, or inconsistent use with the manual. The warranty does not apply to the normal and natural wear and tear of the product, which depends on the intensity of its use, or on the mechanical wear or damage to the product and the rough use. The customer is obliged to claim immediately after the detection of first defect.
- At the request of the buyer, the seller is required to provide the guarantee in writing, i.e. by issuing a warranty card. If the seller provides longer than a statutory warranty, its terms will be specified in the warranty card. The warranty card must include the seller's business name, company registration number, business address of the seller. If the nature of the matter allows, it is sufficient to issue a proof of purchase instead of the warranty card. The place of claim is located at: BizPartner Group Ltd., 20-22 Wenlock Road, N1 7GU London.
- The buyer is obliged to provide the purchase contract with a proof of purchase and, where applicable, a warranty card (delivery note if issued) when raising the claim. If the warranty card has been issued to the buyer, the warranty card must be provided with a claim. The seller is committed to accept reasonable claim according to the Terms & Conditions, to arrange the complaint promptly, if available, but no later than 30 calendar days from the date of the claim, unless the seller and the buyer agree otherwise. The seller shall issue to the buyer a complaint form stating the date and method of the claim, including confirmation of the possible repairs and the duration of the repair, or a written justification for the refusal of the complaint.
- The exchanged or repaired goods shall be delivered to buyers address at sellers expenses.
- Our policy requires that products accepted for repair has to be clean, undamaged by mishandling and in appropriate package to avoid damage during transportation, including copy of the invoice, proof of purchase or warranty card. Charges will be assessed if cleaning is necessary or product may be returned to you if it cannot be adequately cleaned.
- All warranty repairs are free of charge.
- The seller shall issue a proof of receipt of a complaint immediately after receiving the claim, via email or in written form, accurately stating all defects.
- The seller shall immediately notify the Buyer by telephone or email of the outcome of the Complaint Procedure and send the Complaint Protocol to buyer, within 30 days of claim, via e-mail or by registered mail.
The seller commits the buyer to refund the full amount paid for the product if the purchased product on www.hillvitalshop.co.uk doesn’t meets expectations. Buyer is required to contact the seller by email at email@example.com or by calling +44 203 608 3178, requesting a refund of the amount paid due to non-fulfillment. Buyer is obliged to send the unused content in the original packaging to the address of the seller, together with the reason for the return, including the bank account details to which refund should be made.
Contact address: Returns,PO Box 7574, MK11 9GQ, Milton Keynes.
The seller warrants full refund for the goods purchased at www.hillvitalshop.co.uk, if this request is sent within 30 days of the receipt of the goods.
We believe you will be delighted with our products but there may be occasions when you feel it is necessary to return an item. Within the Distance Selling Regulations, all customers in the United Kingdom have the right to cancel orders placed on the website within seven business days of receiving the goods. However, BizPartner Group GmbH, allows you 14 days to do this. UK residents who would like to cancel their order according to these rules, they should return the goods to Returns PO Box 7574, MK11 9GQ, Milton Keynes. without delay, in its original packing and in the original, unused condition. This applies to all our products.
You can no longer cancel your order once you have opened the product containers or used the products. However, your legal rights regarding the quality of our products will not be affected.
In the event of a refund, this will be refunded by the same method used to pay for your original purchase. After we receive the products in saleable condition, the costs of the products will be refunded to your credit/debit card or credited into your bank account. We will process the refund in the shortest possible time and in any case within 14 working days of receiving a valid cancellation notice. After you cancel your order and return the products, any sum debited by us will be fully refunded to your credit/debit card. We will send you a notification about refund by e-mail within a reasonable time.
The full purchase price of the product will be refunded, however, we do not refund any delivery charges.. Buyers are responsible to pay the postal charges when returning the products to us.
BizPartner Group GmbH will not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to goods returned in this way until they are received at our above address, and we strongly recommend to return products by Recorded Delivery or another method of tracked delivery.
If you wish to return the ordered goods, but it will be damaged, used, partially worn or damaged. In a condition which does not correspond to the condition in which the product was sent to you, this is not a contract cancellation. In this case, the seller may refuse to refund or we may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
When cancelling an order you must provide us with written notice of cancellation.
If you cancel a contract: you will be refunded in full (including the cost of sending the products to you). However, you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the product to us.
If you cancel the contract and you fail to return the goods to us, we may recover the products and charge you for the costs incurred. If you return the goods at our expense, we may transfer these costs on to you.
Any legal rights which you have, which cannot be excluded or limited, will not be affected by the Terms&Conditions.
If any product you buy is damaged, faulty or incorrect when delivered to you, you are entitled to a refund, repair or replacement. If you think that a product is defective, you should return the product to us in accordance with Returns procedure. In case you have any questions regarding returns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Our policy on cancellations, returns and refunds does not affect your statutory legal rights.
The withdrawal form, which needs to be filled in, can be found HERE.
Unless otherwise specified below, it is not required by law to disclose personal information and is therefore not obliged to hand them over if you don’t consider it necessary. If no information is provided, it will not have any consequences, but may affect further processing of your orders (contact with the supplier, change of order, etc.). "Personal information" means all information relating to the identification of a person.
Server logs - data
You have the opportunity to visit our website without providing your personal information. Each time you open our website, user data is transferred to us or our web host via your browser and stored in log data (so-called server logs). The stored data may include the name of the page accessed, the date and time, the IP address, the amount of data transferred and the provider.
The processing is based on Article 6 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation. §1, point f. The purpose is to ensure trouble-free operation of our website while improving our offer.
Collection and processing of information - contact form
When you use the contact form, we collect your personal data as you have specified (name, email address, message text). The data processing serves the purpose of establishing contact. By submitting your message, you accept the processing of the transferred data.
You can revoke your consent at any time by notifying us without it affecting the legality of the processing on the basis of the consent to revocation. We only use your email address to process your request. Your data will then be deleted unless you have consented for further use.
When we open a customer account, we collect your personal data to the specified extent. The purpose of data processing is to improve your user experience while shopping and simplify order processing. The processing is based on the EU General Data Protection Regulation Art. 6 §1, point a. You may revoke your consent at any time by notifying us without affecting the legality of the processing on the basis of the consent to revocation. Your customer account will subsequently be deleted.
The collection, processing, and transfer of personal data during orders
When ordering, we collect and process your personal data only to the extent necessary for the fulfillment and processing of your order and to process your requests. The provision of the data is required for the conclusion of the contract. A non-provisioning has the consequence that no contract can be concluded. Processing is based on Art. 6 in EU data protection regulation §1, point b, and is required to fulfill a contract with you.
A transfer of your information takes place, for example, to your chosen shipping companies and providers (such as payment providers, order processing service and IT service). In all cases, we strictly follow the legal requirements. The amount of data transmission is limited to a minimum.
Forwarding email address to shipping companies for information about the shipping status
We will pass on your email address as part of the contract to the transport company if you have explicitly agreed to this in the ordering process. The purpose of the disclosure is to inform you by e-mail about the delivery status. Processing is based on Art. 6 in EU General Data Protection Regulation §1, point a. You may revoke your consent at any time by notifying us or the transport company without it affecting the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
In order to improve your user experience, we will use the data provided by you in the process of order completion, to provide you with the latest information about our offers and of any discounts of the product you have recently purchased. As stated in the article 7 of the General Data Processing regulation (GDPR), you can revoke your consent for the usage of your email for marketing simply by using the link in the newsletter, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at any given time. Such request will be processed and your email will be deleted from the newsletter database within a maximum of 1 business day upon receiving the request. The request does not carry any additional costs for you as a customer.
Use of an external merchandise management system
We use a merchandise management system as part of order processing for contract execution. Your personal data collected during the order process will be used for this purpose and sent to our order processing software in order to allow the processing of the order.
Use of PayPal
Processing is based on section 15 (3) TMG and the EU General Data Protection Regulation Art. 6 §1 point. f out of the legitimate interest in the above mentioned purposes.
The data collected in this way will be pseudonymized with technical means. Thus, it is not possible to gather this data and identify you. The data surrounding you will not be saved together with other personal data.
You are entitled at any time to object to the processing of personal data relating to you, based on the EU General Data Protection Regulation , Article 6 (§1) ( point f).
The following links will tell you how to manage (and disable) cookies on the main browser:
Chrome Browser: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
The HillVital website uses 'Cookies'.
We want to make our services easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies. Cookies are small files that are transferred to your computer through your browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser. So that our shopping cart system can store the items that are currently in and know whether or not you are logged in if you are a registered customer. Cookies don’t contain any information that could personally identify you.
For better understanding of cookies that we use on wwwlhillvitalshop.co.uk we use a categorization that was formed by the International Chamber of Commerce UK. This explains more about which cookies we use, why we use them, and the functionality you will lose if you decide you don't want to have them on your device.
There are two types of cookies that can be used:
Persistent cookies - these cookies remain on a user's device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They get activated every time that the user enters the website which created that particular cookie.
Session cookies - these allows to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A session starts when a user opens the web browser window and terminates when the browser window is closed. These are created temporarily and after closing browser window they are deleted.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, they let you navigate between pages efficiently, remember your preferences, and generally improve your user experience. They are also responsible for showing you more relevant advertisements.
You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- to recognise your computer when you visit our website;
- to improve the website’s usability;
- to analyse the use of our website;
- in the administration of this website;
- to prevent fraud and improve the security of the website;
- to personalise our website for you;
Cookies do not allow us access to your computer and do not store any details relating to you or your credit cards. They are used by most websites and are designed to improve your experience and journey whilst on that site.
Cookies are not computer programs, and can't read other information saved on your hard drive. They cannot be used to disseminate viruses, or get a user's email address etc. They only contain and transfer to the website as much information as the users disclosed to that website.
It is possible to opt out cookies via your browser’s cookie settings, but if you do this you will not be able to shop from our website as the functions of the website are dependent on cookies. Please note that cookies are computer specific, so if you log on to internet from a different computer, the cookie settings on that computer will apply.
We use Google Analytics from Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; "Google").
The data processing serves the purpose of analyzing this website and its visitors.
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on website activities and internet related services to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics does not match with other Google data.
You are entitled to disagree with the processing of your personal data, in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation Art. 6 §1, point f, which contains the law about your consent.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by selecting appropriate technical settings in your browser; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website fully. You may also record the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. To prevent Google Analytics tracking across devices, you can set an opt-out cookie. Opt-out cookies prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. You must opt-out of all systems and devices used to make it work. If you click here, the opt-out cookie will be set: Disable Google Analytics.
Use Google Ads - Conversion Tracking
We use the online advertising program "Google Ads" on our website and, in this context, conversion tracking. Google Conversion Tracking is an analytic tool provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; "Google").
When clicking on an ad served by Google, a conversion tracking cookie will be placed on your machine. These cookies have a limited validity, contain no personal data and are therefore not for personal identification. If you visit certain pages on our website and the cookie has not expired, it would be possible to recognize the use of the ads and redirection to certain pages. Each customer of Google Ads receives different cookies. Thus, there is no way that cookies can be tracked through different ads to different people.
The information obtained with the help of the conversion cookie serves the purpose to create conversion statistics. It’s telling us a total number of users who clicked on our ads and were redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. However, we don’t receive any information, that could personally identify the users. The processing is based on Art. 6 in EU General Data Protection Regulation §1, point. f from the legitimate interest in targeted advertising and the analysis of the impact and efficiency of this advertising.
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you, based on Art. 6 in EU General Data Protection Regulation §1, point f (DSGVO).
You can prevent storage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser; Please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features on this website. You will also not be included in the conversion tracking statistics. You can also opt out of personalized advertising in Google Advertising settings. You can find instructions on how to do this at https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en. In addition, you can disable the use of third-party cookies at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ and implement the additional information about the opt-out, as mentioned there.
We use the re-marketing feature "Custom Audiences" on our website (1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA, "Facebook").
This feature allows us to target ads to visitors of this site, using Facebook with targeted marketing. For this purpose, personal and interest-based Facebook ads appear when the pages are visited by Facebook. The feature is enabled on our website via a Facebook re-marketing pixel, implemented on the site. Via Pixel, a direct connection to the Facebook server is created when you visit our website. The Facebook server transfers information about the user, and which website (of ours) he has visited. Thus, there will be personalized ads the next time the user visits Facebook. The process of data is based on Article 6 (§1), point f in EU General Data Protection Regulation from the legitimate interest in the above purpose.
You are entitled to disagree with the processing of your personal data, in accordance with EU General Data Protection Regulation . Art. 6, §1, point f, which contains the law regarding your consent. You can disable the re-marketing feature "Custom Audiences" here.
Using Bing Ads
We use Bing Ads from Microsoft Corporation (Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399, USA; "Microsoft").
When clicking on an ad served by Microsoft Bing Ads, a cookie is placed for conversion tracking on your machine. This cookie has a limited validity and is not used for personal identification. If you visit certain pages on our site and the cookie has not expired, Microsoft may recognize that you have clicked on the ad and have been redirected to this page.
Information obtained through the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics. We learn the total number of users who click on one of our ads and were redirected to a tagging page for conversion tracking. However, the personal identification of these users is not possible. Processing of data is based on Art 6 (§1), point f DSGVO from the legitimate interest in targeted advertising and the analysis of the impact and effectiveness of this advertisement.
You are entitled at any time to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with EU General Data Protection Regulation , Article 6, §1, point. f, for reasons, owing to your particular situation.
Duration of storage
After completion of the contract, the data are initially stored for the duration of the warranty period, then taking into account statutory, especially tax and commercial retention periods and then deleted after the deadline, unless you have agreed to further processing and use
X. Your rights
You are entitled to the following rights in accordance with Articles 15 to 20 GDPR if the legal prerequisites are met: Right to information, correction, cancellation, limitation of processing, data transfer.
In accordance with Art 21, (§1) in EU General Data Protection Regulation , you also have the right to object to the processing activities mentioned in Art. 6 (§1) point f and against direct mail processing.
Contact us with the inquiry. Contact information for the company can be found under Contact.
Right to appeal to the supervisory authority
According to Art 77 in EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), you have the right to appeal to the supervisory authority if you believe that processing of your personal data is not legal.
The personal data listed here are based on our legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6. (§1) point f in EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), you are entitled to object to these processes at any time for any reason.
After a successful objection, processing of such data will cease unless we can demonstrate convincing legitimate reasons for processing that exceed your interests, rights, and freedoms or if the processing helps to claim, exercise or defend legal requirements.
Regarding the personal data processing of direct mail, you can object to the processing at any time by notifying us. After a contradiction, we finish processing the data for the purpose of direct ads.
(DSGVO → GDPR → general data protection regulation - EU)
XI. CUSTOMER REVIEWS
“Customer reviews” means everything that you submit to us for publication on our website as a product review or otherwise.
You provide to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your reviews in any existing or future media. You also grant us the right to sublicense these rights and the right to sue for violation of these rights.
Your must not submit anything that might be considered as illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law and in any jurisdiction). You should not submit any reviews that might be subject to any vulnerable or actual legal proceedings or alternative similar complaints.
Your reviews must be appropriate and in accordance with generally accepted standards of etiquette and behaviour on the internet.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any reviews submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website.
XII. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR REASONABLE CONTROL
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance, or any of our obligations that is caused by events outside our reasonable control.
In addition that outlined above we will not be deemed to be in breach of contract or of these Terms&Conditions as a result of any delay in our performance or failure to perform our obligations if that delay or failure to perform is due to any cause or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to
- any event which is beyond our reasonable control;
- the unavailability of raw materials, components or products; and/or
- power failure, industrial disputes affecting any third party, governmental regulations, fires, floods, extreme weather, disasters, civil riots, terrorist attacks or wars.
Other than as set out above, our maximum liability arising out of any order for the supply of goods to you under this contract will be limited to the retail price of the goods contained in that order.
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Nothing in this section or elsewhere in our Terms&Conditions affects your statutory legal rights.
- All materials published on the www.hillvitalshop.co.uk are protected by copyright. The products and services that are listed on the website, information about them and their representation may be protected by other rights of the persons concerned.
- The names and labels of products, services and companies may be registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- Any part of the company's website (including but not limited to descriptions and illustrations of the products, graphics, logos, button icons, images) may not be copied electronically or mechanically and used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose without prior written permission of BizPartner Group GmbH.
- You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.